Out of stock.
You can reserve one for yourself by placing a deposit of 50sgd with us! There are limited number of boards coming in the next batch so it would be best to reserve one to avoid disappointment.
We’re sorry for the unavailability. As a gesture of thanks, get the current discounted price on all products when you reserve.
Remaining payment will be made thereafter.
Alternatively, you can leave your contact below and we'll notify you when the boards come!
Hate bumpy roads? We do too. That’s why we’ve brought in flexible bamboo decks to provide you with a comfy ride. Together with the two powerful 90 mm motors, it is the perfect combination for your casual cruise.
All our models are fitted with UL2272 certified Samsung batteries to ensure the highest quality and safety.
- ESC firmware update as of February 2019. (smoother accerleration/braking curve)
- Hub motor update as of March 2019. (higher quality interchangeable tires with steel core, newer motors)
- Controller update as of March 2019. (added scroll wheel aids in better control)
- Controller and ESC update as of July 2019 (Remote with Haptic feed back and LED screen displays speed, distance travelled. Allows user to change braking intensity as well. Further fine tuning on the acceleration and braking)
- All new Samsung batteries as of October 2020. (Higher torque/hill climbing ability)
- Cruiser: Upgraded Hub Motors/Replaceable motor tires
We have done our due diligence to ensure that our board’s stats are accurate and NOT overstated. Our test riders, weighing around 60kg, used a GPS to obtain the performance data.
Board Cruiser Top speed 40km/h Max range 26km Battery LG M26 36V 5.2Ah Charging duration 4hr Motor 2 x 600W, Upgraded, Replaceable tires
Max load: 130kg
Climbing angle: 30°
Size: 93cm x 27cm x 13cm (LxWxH)
Wheels: 90mm x 51mm
Braking: Regenerative braking
*Actual performance may differ due to rider’s weight, terrain, slopes and riding style.